COVID-19 CHANGES & ADJUSTMENTS
AS MANDATED BY THE COLLEGE OF MASSAGE THERAPISTS OF ONTARIO , MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND PUBLIC HEALTH:
- INCREASED TIME BETWEEN APPOINTMENTS
- LIMITED NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE BUILDING
- ENHANCED CLEANING AND SANITATION PROCEDURES
- MANDATORY PRESCREENING PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT
- REMOVAL OF ALL ITEMS THAT CANNOT BE CLEANED AND DISINFECTED ( TABLE WARMERS, HEATING PADS )
- THE USE OF SURGICAL / PROCEDURE MASKS BY RMT AND CLIENTS
- REMOVAL OF ALL SHARED SURFACES - WATER COOLER , MAGAZINES , ETC ..
On the day of your appointment please note that all answers to the following questions must be negative. In the event that any answers are positive your appointment must be rescheduled for a later date.
Do you have any of the following new or worsening signs and symptoms? Symptoms should not be chronic or related to other known causes or conditions.
Fever or chills?
Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath?
Sore throat or trouble swallowing?
Runny nose/stuffy nose or nasal congestion?
Decrease or loss of smell or taste?
Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or abdominal pain?
Not feeling well, extreme tiredness, sore muscles?
Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
Have you had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of Covid-19?